The x42-plugins set is now available in the Ubuntu repo.
x42-plugins is the amazing work of Robin Gareus (http://gareus.org). The set contains
- convo.lv2 – plugin to convolve audio signals
- meters.lv2 – a collection of audio-level meters with GUI
- tune.lv2 – a musical instrument tuner with strobe characteristics
The version in the repository is the latest from github: http://github.com/x42/x42-plugins
Luppp is now in the Ubuntu Repository!
Luppp is the amazing work of Harry van Haaren. It is a music creation tool, intended for live use. It focuses on real time processing and a fast intuitive workflow.
More information can be found here: http://openavproductions.com/luppp
The version in the repository is the latest from github: https://github.com/harryhaaren/openAV-Luppp
All the plugins have now been devided properly into their respective repositories:
Although the code is now there, the releases are out of date. I want to do a last run of testing to be sure that everything is working ok before releasing/announcing.
The plugins from http://openavproductions.com/ are now available in the ubuntu repository. The versions available are the latest from the git repository which can be found here: https://github.com/harryhaaren
- Arty FX is a plugin bundle of artistic “RT” effects. The aim of this plugin collection is to allow the designing of your sound just as you desired using a fast, efficient workflow.
- Fabla is a drum sampler plugin instrument. It is ideal for loading up your favorite sampled sounds and bashing away on a MIDI controller.
- Sorcer is a polyphonic wavetable synth LV2 plugin. Its sonic fingerprint is one of harsh modulated sub-bass driven walls of sound.