The version 1.1.0 of ams-lv2 is now available:
The two main “features” of this version are:
- Ported tons of additional plugins from AMS (VCEnv & VCEnv II, Multiphase LFO, VC Organ, etc.)
- Ported the changes from version AMS 2.1.1 (Bit Grinder, Hysteresis, the bug fixes, etc.)
In addition, this release sees a lot of bug fixes or optimization.
As a reminder, ams-lv2 are plugins to create modular synthesizers ported from Alsa Modular Synth.
Here is a demo of an older version of these plugins.
ams-lv2 1.1.0 can be downloaded here: https://github.com/blablack/ams-lv2/releases/tag/v1.1.0
Lots of work being done on ams-lv2 these days.
ams-lv2 code is being synced with the latest changes in ams 2.1.1. I am adding the new plugins FFT Vocoder, Analog Memory, Bit Grinder, etc. and syncing the bug fixes and improvements on the existing plugins like the pulsetrain noise type in the noise2 plugin, the frequency update in LFO.
In addition, I am porting additional plugins from ams I didn’t port in the first phase: VC Organ, Dynamic Waves, Sequencers, etc.
I am hoping for a release of ams-lv2 1.1.0 very soon, but feel free to test the code on github https://github.com/blablack/ams-lv2
The plugins from http://openavproductions.com/ are now available in the ubuntu repository. The versions available are the latest from the git repository which can be found here: https://github.com/harryhaaren
- Arty FX is a plugin bundle of artistic “RT” effects. The aim of this plugin collection is to allow the designing of your sound just as you desired using a fast, efficient workflow.
- Fabla is a drum sampler plugin instrument. It is ideal for loading up your favorite sampled sounds and bashing away on a MIDI controller.
- Sorcer is a polyphonic wavetable synth LV2 plugin. Its sonic fingerprint is one of harsh modulated sub-bass driven walls of sound.